Thursday, April 26, 2007
8:34 AM
AND I DREAM ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIMEExam is tomorrow 0.o
ZOMG:/
I'm scareddddddddddd
My heart is like !#$%^&*
*hyperventilates*
Shucks.
And there's no HML today
Which practically sucks
Cos I LOVE HML <3
And not to mention, there's E Math tutorial after school
But there's EV briefing, I NEED TO GO FOR MATH TUTORIAL
BECOS I'M LAGGING LAGGING LAGGING WAYYY behind D;
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Ironically, I hate Math
And Shaila, come talk to me,
I'll hear you rant!
OH,I need to go for English
BYE!
[/edit]
CS NOW
Man,CS suckssss,like VERY!
And I jut got back Lit Class test
Bloody B4 sia
SEDIH TAU!
And Zak got B3
PFFFFFFFFFT:/
So,my results practically,can throw down the drain
like WTF?!
Gone to do CS
[edit/]
Since exam is TOMORROWWWWWW!
Shall keep this short.
HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY CARE ABOUT WHAT I WROTE EH?
Cos I'm just,a nobody.
And tha fact that I never knew who he was,only heard and saw his name.
OK,Cia,SHUT UP!Went KAP aft sending Iman he rbooks
GET WELL SOON :D
Long story,cos I met Gunawan at Dover
HILARIOUSSSS!
Cos we didnt recognise each other!
AHAHAHA!
His friend did,"Eh Gun, that one your sister's
friend that came over to your house last year right?"
Then he went, "Where got?I don't know her!"
Friend: yes yesyes,I think it's really her!OMG LAR
Gun: Nolah,my friend what? How can I not know? You ass
Friend: Yes lah,you go see her hand there,got that scar rmb?
Gun : Scar my foot! Cannot see?!!#$
Me: Eh,are you people talking about me? *and gives that embarrased look*
Friend: Err,you're,the one who came last year?
Me : To where?
Friend: Gunawan's house.
Me: *HORRIFIED LOOK*
Gun: *SHOCKED LOOK*
Gun came closer to me,looked at me, and asked, "Syahirah,is that really you?"
Me: AHAHAHAH! Ok,Gunawan! Didn't recognise you at first! OMG LARR!
AND HE GAVE ME A SWEATY BEAR HUG >:[
So long since we last met!
i didnt even know he was studying in Spore!